The Bolton Family... from Louisville to Philadelphia to Boston
Monday, October 8, 2007
Welcome
Welcome to my new blog, where I can shamelessly post as many pictures of Cooper as I want and update you on our busy lives, without bombarding you with emails. Let me know what you think.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Boltons, I love your blog, it is a great way to keep us all in touch. Hey Cooper, you are such a handsome, happy little guy. You are loved so much. I am wondering what you want from Santa. Hope to see you all soon Love Aunt Lynnie
Hi Cooper; You have a great blog. I love all your pictures. You sure are a happy little fellow. And that is because you are loved so much. Be a good little boy so Santa leaves you lots of toys. Love, Nana
I love your blog! You reminded me that I set one up for your cousin, Samantha, before she was born. I hope you had a great Christmas and that Santa was good to you! Love you lots, Lauren
Hi Cooper; I love your Christmas pictures. You are just so cute. I know you are going to be a cowboy or a football player cause you know all the moves. Keep sending me all your pictures so that I can keep up with all you can do. Love you lots. Nana
5 comments:
Hey Boltons,
I love your blog, it is a great way to keep us all in touch.
Hey Cooper, you are such a handsome, happy little guy. You are loved so much.
I am wondering what you want from Santa.
Hope to see you all soon
Love
Aunt Lynnie
Hi Cooper;
You have a great blog. I love all your pictures. You sure are a happy little fellow. And that is because you are loved so much. Be a good little boy so Santa leaves you lots of toys.
Love, Nana
Hey Cooper!
I love your blog! You reminded me that I set one up for your cousin, Samantha, before she was born. I hope you had a great Christmas and that Santa was good to you!
Love you lots,
Lauren
Hi Cooper;
I love your Christmas pictures. You are just so cute. I know you are going to be a cowboy or a football player cause you know all the moves. Keep sending me all your pictures so that I can keep up with all you can do.
Love you lots.
Nana
Cute idea! Thanks for sharing.
Meredith
Post a Comment