As you can see, I was not the poster child for the New Year's baby. I can hardly stay up past 730p. Nope, I went to bed like it was any old night, while Mommy and Daddy watched the ball drop, then went to sleep themselves.
I did get a special visitor this month. Mom's friend Ali was in town interviewing at Penn for a residency spot. It was nice to meet her.
January 5th was the UK/UofL game. Daddy was on call that day so Mommy dressed me in red and blue. Boy, I was confused. I sure didn't like wearing this trucker hat though - that just made this outfit a little too over the top.
The next day while Mommy was at work, Daddy dressed me in my Cards gear and gloated all day long.
On January 6th, I had my birthday party - don't tell anyone that my birthday wasn't until the 9th. It was Sesame Street themed - I love Elmo. Don't Mommy and Daddy look silly in their hats. There were lots of people here to help me celebrate. I showed off all my funny skills including the walking that I was learning to do. I was quite the entertainer.
See my cake? It was yummy.
January 9th is my real birthday. Daddy was on call that day. Boo. The day was pretty low key, although I did have a little party at daycare. I got to open a few presents. I don't really know why people call it a birthday - I got presents and cake lots of times this month! At this point, I could only take a few steps, so whenever Mommy left to go in the other room, I got mad because I couldn't follow her. Mamamama!
I got this cool puzzle.
When Mommy is on call, Daddy lets me dress in whatever clothes I pick out. He also lets me dance on the dryer. Playing with Daddy is fun!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Cooper!
Post a Comment