Sunday, April 20, 2008

Princeton, New Houses, and Harnesses

Hi! It's me, Cooper, again and now I'm fifteen months old. I've had a really great month this month. I'm talking more and more - I can say mama, dada, hi, bye, more, yeah, mine, this, that, ball, shoe, and I repeat a lot more. I understand so much! I've started learning my body parts - I'll point to my head, nose, eye, ear, mouth, teeth, and toes. What a smart cookie!


I love to stand on the furniture and dance.


While Mommy was on call, Daddy and I took a road trip to the Princeton campus. I had a good time.


Later that day when I got home, I tried to build the tower out of my legos.


Mommy and Daddy bought me this great tent that I can set up in the living room. I love to dance in the tent and play with my cars. Pushing my cars around and lining them all up are my favorite things to do.


It was Mommy's birthday this month. She was post-call and sick that day, but I still got to eat some of her birthday cake that Daddy and I made together. Happy birthday Mommy!


Birthday cake, yogurt-covered raisins...you name it, I'll eat it. If I like it a lot, I'll do a little dance while I eat.
Mommy and Daddy went up to Boston for a weekend this month and left me with Grammy and Grandpa Bolton. I had a great time with them!

While they were away, they bought us a new house to live in this summer. It's in West Roxbury, a little suburb outside of Boston. It's a little 1930's bungalow, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a finished basement. They say it has good bones, but needs a little fixing up. They bought it from a little old lady who lived there a long time, so the inside is little old lady-style.
I get a backyard that's fenced in. There were lots of kids on the street, so I hope to make new friends.

Here's the living room with nice hardwood floors. It has a fireplace too.


Here's the big window in the living room.


Here's our dining room.


Here's our beautiful kitchen, complete with the first dishwasher ever made, white shiny flowered wall paper, and old icky cabinets. It'll be fun to fix up.


Here's the spot where we can eat in the kitchen. Mommy and Daddy's bedroom is downstairs. There are two bedrooms upstairs, one of which will be mine. I can't wait. There will be a fun playroom downstairs too. Yay, new house!

It's finally gotten warm around here, so I've gotten to spend a lot more time at the playground and outside.






I'm ready for golfing!


I like to walk really fast. I like to walk in all directions. I don't like to be picked up if I can walk there myself. Daddy's aunt got me this harness to keep me in check. It's a puppy dog backpack with a little leash. We were trying it out on our way to the park. Some people thought I was cute and some people thought I was like the Mike Myers harness kid. Oh well. I didn't get lost or run into traffic.


Check me out in the park, playing in an old fountain.


Showing a little leg since it's warm enough to have them hanging out.


Mommy took me to the zoo while Daddy was working. Boy was I excited. The only animal sound I know is Mooooo, so I said that a lot.


Mommy didn't get too many pictures of me because I move so fast. You'll notice most of them are from the back while Mommy is holding onto my leash, hehe. I liked the petting zoo best and here is me with the chickens.


I wanna ride that horse!


There was a goat right here that I was petting. Where did it go?


I couldn't find that goat, but I did find this nice girl.


Since we won't be in Philadelphia much longer, Mommy and I took our picture in front of all the tall buildings. We're enjoying the nice weather and hope it lasts. Keep in touch and stay tuned for next month!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on your house purchase! You found an ADORABLE home in the Boston area. Trust me....I know that is really hard to find for less than a gazillion dollars! And I love the puppy dog leash!