Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sports, Parks, Visitors, Beaches, and Pee Pee

Another month has passed and now I'm nineteen months old!  I keep growing up so fast.  I've really had a word explosion this month - mommy can no longer keep up with the number of words I know.  I am putting together two words in sentences and once I even said three words in a row.  My favorite things to do are going to parks, playing choo-choos and cars, reading books, drinking milk, dancing, and pointing out buses.  Take a look at what I've been up to this month.

Whenever Mommy or Daddy is on call, the other one thinks of pretty cool activities for me to do to keep me busy.  I went on my first hike with Daddy.  The weather has been absolutely gorgeous - with most days in the mid 70's to 80's.  

Then we had some snacks on the front porch.  My front porch doesn't even look like this anymore though because Mommy and Daddy ripped out all the bushes and had the whole house painted.  We have an ice cream truck that comes by the house every day at 4.  I got my first popsicle on these very steps this month - yummy!

On one of their days off together, Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo.  It was not one of my best moments though.  Normally I really like animals (or "mamimals").  I can tell you about the sounds of horses, cows, sheep, dogs, cats, owls, snakes, lions, birds, and ducks.


I still love the camera and making silly faces.  I'm really good at imitating your face and have a pretty good sad face I can do on command, complete with pouty lip.

I had a couple of visitors this month.  Ashley and Mike Fitz came to visit us and we had a cookout in our back yard.  I got to stay up real late.  I don't have any pictures of that though.  Uncle Taylor (Ta-Ta) also came to visit all the way from Illinois.  He hadn't seen me since Halloween last year.

Uncle Ta-Ta was really good at vrooming my cars and trucks.  He described me as "constant motion."



When Ta-Ta was here, we went to a neat park.  We were even able to get pictures of the tree of us!  There's a video down below if you want to see how much fun I had that day!

I put on my safari hat to take Mommy, Daddy, and Ta-Ta on a trolley tour of Boston.  It was awesome.  Mommy and Daddy weren't sure I was going to like it, but I did.  Everytime the trolley stopped, I exclaimed "More bus!!!"

Here's a view of our new city, one of the many neat things we saw on our tour day.

After one of our trolley stops, I got to ride Daddy.  



I'm getting into playing sports.  I now have my own baseball bat and golf clubs.  Here I am playing soccer.  The video below shows me playing basketball.  The Olympics really have me motivated.


This is my Elmo potty and that's me sitting on the potty.  Aren't you proud?  It's a little early, but Mommy and Daddy have me practicing on the potty and I've actually pee-peed in it three times in the last two days.  It's really exciting - plus they reward me when I go!

We took a big day trip this month to Singing Beach on the North Shore.  It was only an hour away from our house.  It was such a beautiful day and I really had a great time.  Can you find me?



The ocean was so much fun.  I love when the waves came up and got me.  "More wawa!"  

Yummy pretzel!

I thought the best waves were over there!


Wahoo.  The beach is cool.

I hope you guys enjoyed my blog this month.  Next time you see me, I'll be talking your ears off.  Mommy and I are coming into Kentucky next month for a wedding, so hopefully we'll see some of you then!  Take care and start planning your Boston trip now before the snow!

No comments: