Saturday, September 18, 2010

Three Goals (Again)


Fall soccer season has started once again. This time I'm on the orange team, also known as the Pumpkins. I also seem to be one of the biggest kids on my team (no surprise), but I'm also one of the only kids who has played soccer before. Last week I scored three goals in my game and this week I scored three goals. I'm the only one who has scored so far, so I thought you might like to see me in action. Go Cooper!

Sorry that the videos are small and stinky quality. This first one is one of our warm-up runs. I am wearing black track pants, am number 6, and am the one that waves at the camera as I run by. You can hear Reid in the background.

Starting the game at kickoff. Please notice that these games are edited, but only edited to take out all the standing around and talking between plays. This is the real series of events. This is my first goal. Watch me in action!



This is my second goal of three for the afternoon. Go me! By this point, I had scored 5/5 goals for my team of the season, so you can hear Coach yelling pass the ball. I haven't quite learned what that means yet. I scored one more goal after this one, but you get the idea.

No comments: