
Saturday was a pretty nice day, so Mommy, Daddy, and I decided to go downtown to explore. Our first stop was Boston Common, the oldest park in the country, about 50 acres of land downtown. It was a good opportunity to stretch my little legs and take pictures.
Look Mommy. I'm in a hole.
We saw the duckies from the 1941 book Make Way for Ducklings, about a family of ducks who settle on an island in the Boston Garden.
Mommy Duck and babies Jack, Kack, Lack, Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack, and Quack are shown making their way through Boston. Here, they even have their Easter bonnets still on.
Then it was time to feed the real duckies. You can sort of see the famous Swan Boats in the background.
Then we headed over to Quincy Market for lunch.
Corn dogs and chocolate cookies. Yummy.
I had such a fun day. I didn't want to head home. Boo.

















No comments:
Post a Comment